Rules and Regulation for Admission
- The student should be eligible for admission according to the Higher Education Norms.
- Original T.C. & Migration is compulsorily needed along with other documents.
- The student has to deposit complete fees at the time of confirmation of admission. Fine will be imposed if defaulter.
- If the student withdraws the admission during mid-session, fees paid will not be refunded in any condition.
- Ragging and antisocial act is strictly prohibited, if found guilty, legal action will be taken.
- The student must carry the college identity card and present when asked.
- SMS is a facility and is not obligatory, mandatory on college.
- Student should personally contact for CCE, Internal & Practical in their concerned department.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for eligibility in exam and scholarship.
- The student will strictly abide by the rules & regulations of college.